Monday, September 14, 2009

Quick update

This post is three-fold in nature. First it is my premiere attempt post from my mobile phone so hopefully that goes well. Not that I anticipate doing so on a frequent basis but it is nice to have the option.
Second, the wife treated me to a shopping trip this weekend. Apparently, setting the background image of her laptop to the njoy pure plug product-photo was a not-too-subtle of a way to tell her I NEEDed it. :) Unfortunately we hit every higher-end sex shop in town and were only able to find a medium and a small. Not that I think I am superman, but having held the medium in my hand and thinking about it, we decided that the large was the prudent course. So now we sit and wait until Friday, which is when they should have the item in stock. I realize we could have overnighted from Babeland but in this instance I wanted to support the small local shop for their service. A positive from our journey is that we visited four shops we had never entered. Plus, in keeping with my "gift best received" idea, this will allow A. to buy me something nice and in person. Silly, I know.
Lastly, I have it on good opinion that my ass is hers tonight after we exercise. I have been distracted all day as a result of our conversation this morning. More on these events after they unfold.
Good times

1 comment:

  1. Where ya been, Whisper? I can't wait to find out how your night with your new toy turned out!

    Yours,
    Vickie P.

    ReplyDelete