Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Toys We Love

UPDATED 8/18/09 I thought it would be enlightening for me and anyone who happens across this blog to discuss some of the pivotal toys in our toy box. I am really struggling with how to do this though as I am still learning the whole Blog/Delicious/FriendFeed/etc thing. If anyone knows of best practices for blogging, I am all ears since noting something on here and then on delicious seems repetitive. I admit to taking considerable inspiration (and a bit of copying) from VickieP and hopefully my imitation will be taken as the sincerest form of flattery.

I will update this post periodically as I find more websites that sell our favorites.


First up, the Tantus Goliath is a favorite of mine though we probably would not have bought it online because of its rather imposing name. Fortunately we are near a rather well appointed sex shop and it took us all of two minutes to decide this was a 1-3/4" winner. Definitely not for beginner peggers, but not as daunting as one might think. If a couple takes their time, the width becomes something of a welcome friend. This is a nice toy for any woman that wants to see their man's ass work around a cock. Only downside, for me at least is that it is pretty much impossible to give a proper blowjob given its size.

What good is a nice cock without a great harness? Well, its still pretty good, but I think most women would agree that a good harness can make the joys of strapon sex that much more engaging. We got our Spareparts Joque harness from Babeland and it is pretty much the only harness we use any more. The fact that you can throw it in the washing machine is a huge plus for anyone that worries about cleanliness. I included a video of Audrey from Babeland describing the finer points of fucking with this great harness.

One of the joys for being pegged is the sensation of having your rear full of cock. Unfortunately it isn't very practical to walk around with the misses behind you wearing a harness and dildo all day. Enter the fantastic world of butt-plugs and our favorite, the Tail Light. Upon doing a bit of research, it tragically doesn't appear anyone stocks this particular product anymore! JT's Stockroom carries a similar Acrylic Anal Plug though I can't attest to that product. In our opinion, the 2" Tail Light is a great toy for stretching out ones ass before a serious bit of intimacy. Even during conventional sex, A. will occasionally slide that fellow in me, making it very hard to hold back my orgasm. Similarly, buying groceries becomes an entirely different experience when one of these is in play. The acrylic is quite nice to look at and is very smooth. For those with a visual interest, upon sliding it into one's ass your partner will be able to see quite well "inside" you due to the way these plugs refract light. I have linked here a review from JanesGuide, and I hope someone can tell me what happened to this great product line.

I probably should have started with the single most important tool for any kind of anal activity, Lube! Before the cock, plug, fingers or produce even come into the picture, lube is a must have accessory. Unless you are into some serious hurt (and likely injury), there really isn't any pegging without it. Our favorite thus far is BabeLube, and honestly we buy in bulk. It is a water based lube so it won't degrade our silicone toys and is just as effective for vaginal or anal intercourse. It has no flavor and indeed tastes like water when I go down on the misses for some post-coital licking. It will lose viscosity after a period of time like any water based lubricant, but can be refreshed with water or even saliva. Even better, it washes right out of sheets, carpets, upholstery, or wherever you happen to be bent over. Lube is a personal choice and I welcome any input on other brands that folks prefer.

2 comments:

  1. I'm flattered, Whisper, and loving your blog. Looking forward to hearing more about what's in your wife's toybox.

    Somewhere I found some instructions for having your Delicious links post to your Blogspot blog. It was more complicated than it should have been, but when I find it again, I'll let you know.

    Yours,
    Vickie P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should consider the Aneros. Although I've never managed it myself, you can allegedly bring yourself to full orgasm by only using your anal muscles to move the Aneros. Either way, it's very well made and has the exact right shape.

    ReplyDelete