Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Moving forward

So clearly I have an interest in female to male strapon sex. Being male, married and rather straight, its an odd topic to broach and write about on the Internet. Its my intention though to see how many others are out there similar to myself that share this pursuit. Maybe there is a catharsis to reaching out and compiling as much as one can on such a wonderful but taboo practice.
Regardless, I intend to use this site to gather as much supportive information as I can on the practice and see if I can add to what is available.
To set the stage appropriately, my wife sodomizes/peggs/straps/etc. me every couple of weeks to my great enjoyment. If I had it my way, it might be an everyday occurrence but that might be rather selfish on my part. Pegging is not the end-all-be-all of our sexuality, and in fact it is probably a minority player to good old rolling-around sex, but it is a lot of fun and something that is notable to me when its absent for a period of time. We are both working professionals that travel a fair amount and have to make a conscious effort to make time for intimacy. Hopefully that sets a reasonable backdrop for what I hope will be an enjoyable undertaking.

Oh, and in case one wonders why would I start writing about this now, I guess I received a bit of inspiration from VickieP's blog at heyhiall.blogspot.com and hope to join in many lively discussions in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Hey hi, Whisper,

    I didn't know you'd start your own blog, but I'm glad you did. I look forward to reading what you have to say.

    As I'm sure you know, just because a man enjoys getting pegged, that doesn't make him gay. I plan to write something about that on my blog soon.

    Yours,
    Vickie P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree and find myself fortunate that I don't suffer from that kind of phobia. My impression of getting pegged is: 1. it feels GOOD! 2. its a surrender to my wife and 3. no sense in denying that the taboo situation adds to the thrill.

    I look forward to your blog post along the topic of "I love cock, is that ok?" :)

    ReplyDelete