Monday, August 17, 2009

The Shops We Love

While I am scouring to find online versions of the various toys we use(I've looked at a lot of dildos online recently), I thought it would be useful to also start linking the shops we frequented in the past under the Favorite Shopping Sites section. Most of these establishments we visited in person at one time and we are great fans of the service we received. Babeland, Eve's Garden, and Toys of Eros stand out due to the sincere attention and interest you receive from the staff as they try to help you find the right implement for your next sexual experience.
I particularly appreciate this approach due to a bit of personal anxiety in our initial days of pegging. It isn't an everyday conversation when you are trying to describe what kind of cock you would like to be sodomized with or which harness will offer your wife the best angle for thrusting.
I remember the very first dildo we purchased for the express purpose of impaling my ass and the amusing awkwardness that we both felt in describing our intent to a sales associate. This was at Toys of Eros in Provincetown, MA and as such they were well accustom to men looking to take a cock. We asked pretty much every question in the book but my favorite was when we inquired about length and our concern that our potential purchase would be too long. The sales woman assured us that with this particular toy depth was not an issue, then she looked at me and said, "Young man, you've got miles and miles in there." I don't recall her name, but in learning from a rather wise sex boutique rep in her mid-50's I took her words to heart and haven't regretted it.

No comments:

Post a Comment