Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tired and still traveling

Uggg I am exhausted from my business travel this week but didn't want to break my momentum of getting this blog in order. I did have an opportunity to post an addition to the toys we love section earlier this afternoon, so its a small victory. Two things then:
One, we are headed out into the mountains this week for some time away from the city. We are hoping to spend some quality time together and reconnect on an intimate level given the craziness of August so far. We are taking a few things from the toy box along but I somewhat doubt that they will come into play. As much as I love the kinkier side of things, sometimes simple man and wife or partner and partner experiences are the best kind. The bittersweet part of traveling as much as we do is the time spent away from each other. The heart definitely grows fonder with absence, but it is rather challenging being apart.
Two, I took a glance at the Google Ads thingy they have on here and really don't know what to think of it. I definitely didn't get into this conversation with a financial intent. I would however, like to promote those businesses and organizations that I think represent the best of class in service and products. I guess it might be best just to keep that with The Shops We Love section of the blog, but I welcome all comments on how one might use the ads toward this purpose.

With that, I shall retire to my hotel room and look forward to when I am home again.

[wow, never mind on the Google Ads thing, apparently they are against adult content amongst other things. This gives me some idea of a topic to write on for later, but now its back to bed]

No comments:

Post a Comment