Monday, September 7, 2009

Something to Enjoy

Being a fan of instant gratification, I generally don't keep a wish list. If something strikes my interest and is reasonably priced I tend to purchase it outright. In certain instances though, there are items that might be best received rather than acquired.


In my opinion, the Pure Plug from njoy is one such toy I would love to see under the proverbial Christmas tree. There are a number of text and video reviews online espousing the virtues of njoy and their line of toys. Rather than rehash other peoples' experiences on something I have yet to enjoy first hand, I thought it might be illustrative to share some musings on why this might be the perfect couples gift.


To be clear, the Pure Plug is surely a more than adequate auto-erotic enabler and I don't want to take anything away from that aspect. In fact it addresses what I consider a third type of anal toys quite neatly. Dildos are great for getting an anal workout, a good solid fuck if you will, but they aren't the most stimulating as a passive presence and limit ones ability to roam. Butt-plugs are awesome for that more static, full, opening sensation and are reasonable portable but as anyone who has worn a plug out on the town can tell you, slippage can be an issue. The Pure Plug seems like the perfect, portable solution for a nicely stuffed ass that can likely go for hours without fatigue.


I guess that moves closer to the point. As much as I love my wife's collection of cocks and the various plugs I sport from time to time, my enjoyment is often bookend-ed by my physical ability to "take" them. The Pure Plug with its weighty presence strikes me as a toy that can be worn/used for hours. It has the mass to continually remind one of its presence but once the physical limitation is minimized, the mental aspect can really come into play.


For me, the sensation of having my wife drive into my ass is possibly eclipsed by the idea of her stepping back, her penetration still in place via the Pure Plug, and suggesting a trip to our favorite coffee shop. If a full ass is good, and a knowing partner is better, then a full ass with a knowing partner in a social situation can be one hell of a turn on.


Take a look at Urban Gypsy's Blog Post for some nifty pictures that pull this toy into scale. Personally I hope Santa comes early with a large for your's truely. The 2.0 looks do-able, but more work than I might care for in an "about town" setting.

2 comments:

  1. I have been looking at the Ejoy Pure Plug also. I found a 2" version at the StockRoom. I sure would like to have one as well. I agree receiving one would be even better; and knowing that my wife new i was pluged in public would be incredible. I hope you get yours soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is sooo much fun to wear out of the house! A fantastic way to make the most mundane errands a bit more "engaging".

    We've had a few adventures already that I'll share shortly!

    Cheers,
    w

    ReplyDelete